Hello, my name is Dmitriy Larionov. I'm a Senior Architect in MTS IT (Russia, Moscow).
A Diploma of Engineering (Bachelor's degree) in Computer Science had been obtained at the Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI) in the years 1998 - 2004.
- 1997 - 2002 — system administator
- 2002 - 2003 — IT manager
- 2003 - 2008 — ISP start-up founder
- 2008 - 2012 — solution architect (CRM / BPM)
- 2012 - 2014 — BI / DWH architect
- 2014 - 2018 — IT manager
- 2018 - present — IT architect
- Business analysis (business-process analysis, gathering requirements).
- Software development (architecture, programming, DevOps, CRM, BPM, BI).
- Managing teams, projects and service in IT.
Experience in solution implementation:
- Delivering CRM & BPM solutions.
- Building the Data Warehouses with Microsoft stack and delivering BI solutions.
- Implementation of telecom billing solutions.
Skills in software development:
- NET Framework and NET Core (C#), including EF, EF Core, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC.
- Complex SQL-query optimization.
- Software architecture (DDD, Fowler) and integration patterns.
- SSO based on WS-Federation, OAuth 2 / Open Id Connect.
- Development with microservice architecture.
- DevOps (Azure DevOps, Jenkins).
- Angular 7, RxJS.
- Distributed tracing with Application Insights.
Skills in IT operations:
- Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Windows from NT 4.0 to Windows Server 2016.
- IP networks and network services (DNS, DHCP e.t.c.).
- DBMS: MS SQL Server (Data Services, SSIS, SSRS), Oracle‚ MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Virtualization experience with building HA cluster on OracleVM (Xen, OCFS) and some of Hyper-V.
- SAN experience with Oracle / Sun Unified Storage (iSCSI, NFS, SMB, cluster), including performance troubleshooting.
- Azure: SQL, VM, WebApps, Recovery Services, DevOps, IaC, Application Insights and more.
Certification and courses
I have completed some learning programs from Microsoft, Red Hat, Cisco, Siemens, and some for a personnel management.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- ITIL v.3 foundation
Recently completed (2019):