My name is Dmitriy Larionov. I'm a Solutions (IT) Architect and .NET developer.
A Diploma of Engineering (Bachelor's degree) in Computer Science obtained at the Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI) in the years 1998 - 2004.
- 1997 - 2002 — System Administrator (Windows / BSD)
- 2002 - 2003 — IT Manager (construction industry)
- 2003 - 2008 — Entrepreneur (founder in ISP)
- 2008 - 2012 — Solutions Architect for CRM / BPM
- 2012 - 2014 — BI / DWH Architect (telecommunications industry)
- 2014 - 2015 — IT Entrepreneur (start-up founder)
- 2015 - 2018 — IT Manager (federal-scale distribution, automotive parts)
- 2018 - 2019 — IT (Enterprise / Solutions) Architect (small-sized telco)
- 2019 - present — Solutions Architect in a partnership domain of the big enterprise (Mobile Telesystems, Russia)
Experience and skills
I combine analytical and programming skills, believe that cross-skills are the key to complex problems.
As an architect / analyst I'm proficient in BPMN & UML. I structure technical specifications pretty well and speak with various audiences. Have mastered Sparx EA, Confluence, Jira, TFS, draw.io and all the things.
As a BI / DWH developer I practiced SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Dimensional Modelling (by R. Kimball) for DDS. Understand the Data Vault concept, but didn't use it. Understand stream processing with Kafka Streams. Distinct between Lambda & Kappa architectures.
As a developer I use modern .NET (up to 6), EF, ASP.NET, REST APIs, GraphQL (HotChocolate), xUnit, Snapshooter etc. Used to deal with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Docker / Kubernetes, WS-Federation, OAuth 2 / Open Id Connect. Understand DDD, software patterns, information system integration principles. I have experience with Jenkins and Azure DevOps, GitHub actions and workflows. I have experience (quite deep in some parts) with relational databases MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, some in NoSQL (Cosmos DB in my side project). I read Java code, understand some Spring conventions, maven (to some extent).
My non-programming experience includes the IP networks (I'm CCNA in past), Linux (RedHat), FreeBSD, NetBSD, Windows OS from NT4 to 2016, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server administration, OracleVM (Xen, OCFS cluster), Oracle / Sun Unified Storage (iSCSI, NFS, SMB, cluster).
I touch Azure technologies (SQL, VM, WebApps, Recovery Services, DevOps (VSTS, TFS), ARM Templates (IaC), Application Insights, AKS, Functions) and want more.
Detailed career in my Linked-In profile →
Certification and courses
I have some certificates:
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- ITIL v.3 foundation
- DevOps Practices and Principles
- Infrastructure as Code
Most of them are expired, but I keep my skill up with micro-education at platforms like at Pluralsight, also by coding side project in .NET.
There are only 4 stars across my 7 GitHub projects, but surprisingly for me I'm Arctic Code Vault Contributor :)