My name is Dmitriy Larionov. I am engineering manager and developer experienced in CRM, BPM, BI with long background in IT operations.
Master degree obtained at Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI) in the years 1998 - 2004.
Certification and courses
I have completed a number of learning programs from Microsoft, Red Hat, Cisco, Siemens, some for a personnel management (more in Linked-In).
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- ITIL v.3 foundation
Currently (2019) I started with Microsoft Professional Program for DevOps, passed graded exams for the following courses:
Work in IT since the year 1997.
- Managing software development teams
- Managing projects in IT
- Managing operations in IT
- Business analysis (gathering requirements, business process design)
- Writing software requirements specifications
- Software development (architecture, coding, DevOps)
- Implementing CRM solutions.
- Implementing BPM solutions.
- Implementing BI solutions.
Experience in implementing solutions:
- CRM & BPM: ELMA, bpmonline, Terrasoft CRM. I have familiarity with other systems, a lot of practice and understanding of cases for CRM and BPM solutions.
- BI: development of data warehouses in Microsoft stack.
Experience in programming:
- .NET Framework and .NET Core (C#), including EF, EF Core, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC et cetera.
- Experience with optimisation of complex SQL-queries.
- Knowlege of software architecture patterns (DDD and Fowler).
- Experience with implementation of SSO based on WS-Federation and OAuth 2 / Open Id Connect.
- Experience of development with microservices architecture.
- Experience in DevOps.
- Angular 7, RxJS.
Experience in operations:
- DBMS: MS SQL Server (great experience), Oracle‚ MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- OS: Linux (proofed by Red Hat certification), FreeBSD, NetBSD, great experience with Windows from NT till Windows Server 2016 (proofed by Microsoft certification), experience with troubleshooting of performance.
- Deep understanding of technological stack from Microsoft, experience with many of corporate products.
- Background in administration of IP networks (proofed by Cisco certification) and network services (DNS, DHCP e.t.c.).
- Virtualization: experience with building of high-availability cluster on OracleVM (Xen, OCFS cluster), plus Hyper-V.
- SAN: experience with Oracle/Sun Unified Storage (iSCSI, NFS, SMB, cluster), experience with performance troubleshooting of SQL Server with SANs.
- Azure: SQL, VM, WebApps, Recovery Services, DevOps (known earlier as VSTS, which is TFS), Infrastructure as Code (ARM), Application Insights.
What I do?
I gather requirements, design IT architecture, manage projects, write and read code.
More in my Linked-In profile →
Follow me in Twitter and Facebook.