Hello, my name is Dmitriy Larionov. I'm a senior architect in MTS IT (Russia, Moscow).
A master degree had been obtained at the Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI) in the years 1998 - 2004.
Certification and courses
I have completed some learning programs from Microsoft, Red Hat, Cisco, Siemens, and some for a personnel management.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- ITIL v.3 foundation
Recently completed courses (2019):
- 1997 - 2002 — system administering
- 2002 - 2003 — IT management
- 2003 - 2008 — telecommunication start-up
- 2008 - 2014 — solution architect in CRM / BPM and BI field
- 2014 - 2018 — IT management
- 2018 - present — IT architecture
- Managing projects in IT
- Managing operations in IT
- Managing software development
- Business analysis (gathering requirements)
- Software development (architecture, coding, DevOps)
- Implementing CRM and BPM solutions.
- Implementing BI solutions.
Experience in solution development:
- CRM & BPM on platforms ELMA, bpmonline, Terrasoft CRM. I have a lot of practice and understanding of CRM business cases.
- BI & DWH: development of data warehouses with Microsoft stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Kimball methodology).
Experience in software development:
- .NET (C#), including EF, EF Core, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with optimisation of complex SQL-queries.
- Understanding of software architecture patterns (DDD and Fowler).
- Experience with implementation of SSO based on different standards: WS-Federation, OAuth 2 / Open Id Connect.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Practice with DevOps on Jenkins and Azure DevOps (former VSTS).
- Angular 7, RxJS.
- Application Insights.
Experience in IT operations:
- DBMS: MS SQL Server (for the long time), Oracle‚ MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- OS: Linux (proofed by Red Hat certification), FreeBSD, NetBSD, long path on Windows from NT 4.0 till modern Windows Server, performance troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding of technological stack from Microsoft, experience with many of corporate products.
- Background with IP networks (proofed by Cisco certification) and network services (DNS, DHCP e.t.c.).
- Virtualization: experience with building of high-availability cluster on OracleVM (Xen, OCFS cluster).
- SAN: experience with Oracle/Sun Unified Storage (iSCSI, NFS, SMB, cluster), performance troubleshooting of SQL Server with SANs.
- Azure: SQL, VM, WebApps, Recovery Services, DevOps, IaC, Application Insights.
What I do?
I gather requirements, build software, manage projects.